Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Dime a Dozen

My posts have been scarce (for me at least) and that's mostly because I haven't had much to talk about. Still not much, but here's a little about what's going on in my life:



  1. One final til I'm a Senior. (What?!)

  2. Still working on where I'm living for my internship. That's scary as my internship starts in a few weeks. I'm not stressed, which is what's worrying me a little.

  3. Jessica got me the cutest owl stationary inside an owl box. Feel very special if you get a note from me on owl stationary this summer. . . .the only downside to what she gave me is that I don't want to send them because I love the print so much.

  4. I have been drinking green tea with citrus out of a gallon jug all week. Judge away.

  5. I now feel like I'm living in an insane asylum. Everything (minus a few necessities) is gone. My parents came today and we worked hard all day and now I'm a box away from peacing out of "Hall A" (how original) at Stetson.

  6. I listened to angry music today (not really angry music...but 90s rock on pandora) and it motivated me to clean and pack.

  7. I'm not a princess person (or wedding person) by any stretch of the imagination. . . but I woke up at 4 to watch 5 hours of coverage of the royal wedding and it was definitely worth it. I'll remember it forever, great time with friends and oh my lanta is Kate beautiful ...LOVED the dress!!

  8. Sorry to those who follow me on twitter for blowing it up about the event mentioned above.

  9. I 'm burdened for the tornado victims in AL, TN, GA, and NC. I think about the video below I posted and how difficult it would be for me to hear had I lost my home, my loved ones, etc. Telling me that being homeless was a blessing, that being a widow was a blessing, etc.

  10. Something I've noticed lately, and have been discouraged by is the depth of friendships/relationships in general in my life. It's always hard when friendships change and for me small talk is exhausting. I love depth, talking about things that matter, being challenged, and not having people who understand who you are and what you mean without you having to really explain. Maybe that's my selfishness, or laziness, or my putting too much emphasis on people...whatever it is, it's been on my mind.

  11. I hope to finish the project I've been working on for a while within the next week. That's the most exciting thing going on right now.

  12. GOAL for May 7-May 21. . .dark. . . brown. . . TAN!

No comments: