Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring Fun

As promised, here are some pictures from last weekend. .. . .


My sis, Karissa for her Senior Prom. . . She was and is beautiful.

She is also a wimp. I'm so happy I captured this. . .her running from a bee in our front yard. It took like 4 times to get a good picture without her squeeling and running around like a pansy over every little gnat or fly. . . .

She's also goofy. . .which I enjoy.
The fam.

Dad rocking his Hawaiian shirts as per usual.

He thinks its okay because they live near the beach.

Karissa and her date Cameron. It was fun being her paparatzi.




-------




Also: Spring Formal; Theme: Fav Childhood Toys


I went as a Bop It. That's right. I rocked it.



The girls had fun jamming and dancing to some oldies, and some scandelous music.


Most of the group....still waiting on some




The treasure trolls made my night. bahaha.



Yay for spring, and for fun and for silly pictures.

1 comment:

Alex J. said...

I love, love, love the color of that dress! I wish I could pull of wearing yellow.