Monday, May 2, 2011

And it was good.

reading Genesis 1 tonight, I am reminded that God made the earth good.

"God saw all that he had made, and it was very good."


the affects of sin surround us everyday and we aren't even aware of it, because apart from God, the creator of good, we don't know what good is.


we settle for lesser definitions of the word

lesser definitions of our purpose

of who we were created to be



__


Bee Tea Dubs. . .

a portion of Ronnie Freeman's "The Only Thing"
If you could walk the hallways of my heart
And see things as they really are
I wonder if you might be surprised

Seeing faded walls of pride and fear
Rooms I've filled with faithless tears
And corners where I've stood in compromise

Oh, but you'd see the work His grace has done
And you'd know just how far I've come

The only thing that's good in me is Jesus
The only thing that's good in me is Jesus
I'll live long enough to know no matter what this life may show
The only thing that's good in me is Jesus

No comments: