Tuesday, May 17, 2011

As we go on


The past week has been one crazy whirlwind.



  • I have a place to live for the summer. PTL!

  • I've had a pretty serious nervous breakdown.

  • I slept for 20 straight (almost) hours.

  • I went shopping for work clothes

  • I pressure washed for 5 hours straight

  • I haven't gotten any tan. AT ALL. :(

  • But the beach is beautiful!

  • I've been pretty unmotivated on the blogging front.

  • Both sets of grandparents, one Aunt, two family friends were here for my sister's graduation...which was beautiful.


I love her a lot and am so proud of her. She'll be attending USF in the fall (Tampa, FL) for speech pathology. She loves the Lord and loves to sing. . .in fact. You can catch her singing in the shower in the morning and on her way to bed at night. Her joyful, positive heart is something I have always admired and the Lord has always used to glorify Himself. Sunday night the church honored the graduates and Karissa sang "Waiting here for you" by Christy Nockles. Such a great message for me right now. I'm thankful for my sister and her impact on my life and the lives of her friends. I can't wait to see what happens in our lives these next few years and how we begin the process into being best of friends.


No comments: