Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dirty South Girls from Tennessee. (Part II)

haha. I've always wanted to use those lyrics (Grits) in as a blog title. and now I have friends to do it.


After my visit with Carrie, I hop, skip, and jump over to Chattanooga, TN--a name that didn't really evoke much interest, and now which I tend to think of more often. . .mostly due to this human being:

I have posted the above picture not to brag about the number of teeth I have. . (but they are a blessing all 1,000 that are showing in this picture). . . but more because I feel as though this is a good description of Molly & Kaylyn.

(I've blogged about Molly before, so if you want to know more about her, either stalk her life by clicking her name: Molly, or by checking out my previous blogs, but here's a snidbit of Molly. )

Molly is a true rockstar. Or at least she's convinced.

I'm blessed to have an older sister in Molly in that she teaches me funny things that will most likely get me in trouble, she is a bully in all the best ways, and she is there for me whenever I need her. I want to grow up and immitate Molly's loyalty, capture Molly's funniness, and gain her discernment. (I'd also like to steal a little bit of her vocal talent. . .what is up with all my friends having music skill?)

Molly's passion for life and for people overflow in her singing, laughter (hers and the product of her jokes), her time devoted to serving friends, family, and students, and her desire to be a conductor of Joy. (capital J, please take note)

My favorite Molly moments don't have to do with her awesome ability to make people laugh, but have much more to do with seeing her pour into others, myself included. Even though she denys it, Molly is an encourager and she has encouraged me.

(just look at the stack of cards on my desk)

So I can't wait to see my friend Molly in person rather than on my computer screen...and share what will be some hilarious moments together I'm sure.

bee tea dubs. . the third point to the triangle and his boo to come. . .

No comments: