Monday, November 15, 2010

Persuaded.

I have been reading through Pslams, so that's why things have been focused in that direction. Anyway, I was thinking I would be writing a blog about this weekend, the crazy adventures with my family through Orlando--Universal and Disney in 48 hours. (And I still plan on doing that soon.)

But this morning, I am persuaded to blog more truth for my revival, and for my good.


Abba,

To you, O Lord, I life up my soul;
in you I trust, O my God.

(Do not let my own failures, my own struggles within myself put me to shame and triumph over me.)

Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths.

Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior,

and my hope is in you all day long. (Please let that be true.)

Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love,
for they are from of old. (Love and Mercy are nothing new with you.)

Remember not the sins of my mouth and my rebellious ways; (Cause they are abundant)

according to your love remember me, for you are good, O Lord.
(and you are MY Good)

Good and upright is the Lord;

therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.

He guides the humble in what is right (help me be humble)

and teaches them his way.

All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful. (Don't let me forget)
for those who keep the demands of his covenant.

Let this be my mediation as I prepare for interviews and decisions, and work and life, and always.


And Psalm 25 keeps on going with good stuff. . .


bee tea dubs, pray for my interview this Friday. The Lord is good, faithful, loving, and He knows what's up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying that He would make you know HIS ways.