Friday, September 10, 2010

Karios

Welcome to quaint Jefferson City, TN.
Beauty.
What a great description of this summer.
A beautiful picture of the Lord's grace and glory.
Enjoy some (inadequate) glimpses into how I saw Him this summer.
Most of these are my staff.
Because really used them to teach and challenge me.
I love all of you and thank you for one great summer!
The staff celebrating thanksgiving in June.


The big group after Mega week 4!


This is not an accurate picture of my schedule I promise.
But I did have on my Monday shoes.
And that means, its a great day.







Candace, cando, cancussion.
I woke her up at 3am sometimes telling her it was time to get up for staff meeting.
But she's probably forgotten because she has slept since then.


LC.
"Little Creeper"
A name I have come to love.
mostly because I love those who call me by it.

A visit to "Dollyworld"






Waffle House after staff worship.
So great.
MEGA MEGA MEGA RELAY.



A version of the staff.



After making it out alive from white water rafting.


Sometimes people tackled me.
A lot.



Chanting it up.


Rachel.
The roomie that stayed with me the entire summer.
And put up with my crazy.
And listened to my good morning songs.


Carrie was my boss.
And then she became my friend.
But not because Jenni left.
Because I decided it was okay.
And I wasn't afraid of her eye contact anymore.




Mega Dances. Lead by scandalous hardcore Molly.





The Chattanooga Zoo.
Raccoons in cages.














Hmm.
She loves me the mostest.
Its okay that she acts like I'm annoying and weird.
I am, but she is basically telling me...
"You are my favorite."






Everything was serious business.
Always.




Legos with my brother Alex.



Staff vs. Student Battleball games got a little intense.
The smack-talk. Also intense.

Pimp My Mega
That's right.
I was the universe.
Or the center of the universe.


Preparing for the Olympic rapids.
Thanks again Jenni for almost killing me.

The midnight Dam adventure.
(Notice the sign)


One of my fabulous bible study groups.




So sometimes I may have gotten a little intense at Mega.
Jenni looks really concerned.


I bet you couldn't guess how I had no voice all summer.








The Aces.


Love your faces.



Staff Appreciation dinner



Sometimes I tackled other people.
And then got repaid the favor.


Sonic during training week.
This is where Rachel's addiction began.
So sad.





Dollyworld.




July 4th with some Roomies :)


Alex was high on some good pain medicine.



Jenni and I with some ballers.
Well, we're pretty much all ballers.
They just beat us.



Typical Kaylyn and Molly moment.
Molly took care of all of my "emo patrol".
I left lots of bruises on her.
Bone disease.



MOH's
;)
Some people who decided they could tell me stuff like they knew me.
And still do.




West Coast and Cracker Barrel.
And Dan the Man.




Another great bible study.

Snow ball fight.
We are legit.




Last day together!
This summer wouldn't have been the same without those people who I had the opportunity to work with.
Whether they were there for two weeks or 10 and a half...they definatley left an impact.
I love how the Lord does that.
He brings people in and out of your life with only His perfect timing.

It's pretty obvious that there was a bunch of fun.
There was that and so much more.
Love, love, love this group of people.
Bee tea dubs,

Thank you Lord for your soveriengnty.

7 comments:

Carrie Griffin said...

Um... I love this. All of it. Each picture blessed my heart.... olver and olver!

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Well, most of it. I didn't love the thanks for almost killing you because I didn't. It's Alex's fault. Not mine. You could have held your base and you didn't. Be stronger next time LC.

Molly said...

mushy mushy barf barf. Geez kay to the lyn, you're so weird! :) Looove you homie.

Kaylyn said...

Carrie: Heart?? what's that?

Jenni: Uh, maybe you're too old and your memory is failing. I'll give you a break and remind you that you pulled me out of a raft because you were falling out. . plus I paddled for 4 hours straight. I'm strong enough.

Molly: chocolate ice cream?

Love you all. Thanks for the comment love.

Rachel said...

Love it. Such accurate descriptions on the pictures. I might have even shed a tear. :)

Alex J. said...

Olver and Olver is right Carrie!

Man Alive I miss you Kaylyn. I honestly didn't think it would be this crazy not hanging with my sister EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And Molly, I like the mush... Kaylyn knows! Ha.

I miss you sister.

-Alex J.

CanDaNcE with you around the world!! said...

awww i love it too!!!! :) ha i jsut looked at this! wow