Sunday, September 19, 2010

Greater.

So today my Facebook status. . . ."oh Lord, You are Greater."

And then a friend asks. "Greater than?"

And I am so reminded. .

Greater than my fear, my self-doubt, my shame, my stress, my tests. . .

Greater than my accomplishments, my pride, my success, my job, my fame. . .

Greater than disease, poverty, oppression, discrimination, pain, struggle. . .

Greater than riches and wealth. . .

Greater than this world and all it has to offer. . .

Greater than this week's schedule, lists, and responsibilities . . .

Simply put. He is GREATER.

He is greater than my Sin.

------

Dear Lord, This week is going to be stressful. It is going to require being reminded that YOU are Greater. And Your pupose for me is to glorify your Greatness.

-----

Bee tea dubs. . . .I am loving Pandora's "Jack Johnson" playlist at this moment.

No comments: