Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Things I'd rather do instead of studying

1) Finish at least one of the three books I'm in the middle of
2) Count to 653492801924. and then backwards.
3) Take a shower. One over 10 minutes long.
4) Get a pedicure.
5) Tell 4 jokes to an audience.
6) play 5 hours of 90s games on the original Super Nintendo
7) Watch Moonrise Kingdom again.
8) Clean my room
9) Shop for an apartment
10) Take the 5 glasses in my room downstairs to the dishwasher.
11) Make a chair out of the vintage suitcase i bought last month.
12) Call 3 friends I haven't talked to in weeks and catch up.
13) Pack a suitcase and see how long I can survive on the Appalachian trail
14) Go to the gym for 40 minutes.
15) Use the sparklers that I bought for 4th of July.
16) Wear a sundress
17) Buy a puppy
18) Do laundry
19) Take a nap
20) Make an orthodontist appointment to get a new retainer.
21) Jump off a cliff (see footnote one)
22) Bake Christmas cookies while listening to Nsync's "Happy Holidays"
23) So some basic Algebra problems
24) Hand-write letters to my favorite celebrities
25) Make a list of things I want to do instead of studying on my Blog.

FootnoteOne:Okay, that was a tad dramatic. But you should know I would jump off a cliff, given the fact that underneath me is some exotic ocean and I was sure I wouldn't die. . .

1 comment:

Claire H said...

I'm glad I helped you complete at least part of one of those tasks. (See #12.) :D