Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Work it out.

Just wanted to check in with you and let you know about my gym experience thus far:


Okay, so recap. . .I don't have much spare time in the day...and now an hour for gym and travel and there goes the day altogether. But I think it's worth it.

I've met with the trainer 2 times, and we've done two full body workouts on the circular machines, she's yelled at me about my eating habits and I've done some cardio on my own. It's baby stuff right now, but she's giving me a week to work out like this on my own before I do one full session with her to see what personal training would be about. Hopefully she'll wip me up into shape before no time.

In the meantime all these healthy choices are about to kill me. I didn't realize how much self-discipline living healthy requires ((note: this applies in all aspects of life))

Who knows. This isn't the first time I've tried to become physically healthier, but it is the first time I've been this public and I'm hoping that the fear of being embarrassed serves as some accountability. I guess I'm trying to use my pride in ways that can benefit me. haha.

So much more to write about, but it's already past my bedtime. I'm offtrack with the schedule and have been having a hard time staying awake at my desk. BOOOOO for working full time.

Somebody find me a job where I don't have to work.

Bee Tea Dubs. . . there are so many more things I could say about how this Blog title relates to my life right now. . .I'll save it for other posts. . .oh and I have to write about the Edwards (Joyce and Ray)

No comments: